(Love Is Like A) Heatwave

Thursday, July 28, 2011

DSC_2194

In the winter I was on a mission to find Revlons new shade Orange Flip but it hasn't come to Canada yet. On my last trip home, I found it within seconds on a trip to the States with my dad and I couldn't be happier. It's texture is not as good as NARS Heat Wave (my standby lipstick and true make up love forever) but the color is pretty damn close. And at $6.99 for a tube for Revlon, I'll probably never purchase NARS heat wave again.

5 comments:

tara-lynn / good night, day said...

my favorite revlon shade is kiss me coral (a red/orange)

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

both are gorgeous shades, brands aside. good on you for being persisitent until you got it.

Paisley Smith said...

thanks for the tip! I lurv heat wave but i lost it... :(

lhantse said...

oh i love that revlon lipstick. its amazing,perfect for day time

blossom accountants said...

nice post thanks for update


  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP